The activities of the Centre include:
- professional assistance in the implementation of activities aimed at fulfilling the obligations required by the laws and norms of the EU and the Republic of Croatia in relation to space and innovative technology,
- development of new innovative products for the space industry to the level of a patent or pre-industrial production,
- development and professional support to innovative projects of pupils and students of Sisak-Moslavina County,
- presentation of new technological results of the Centre at professional conferences,
- providing expert assistance in the preparation and implementation of EU projects in the field of space development and innovative technology,
- support for the European space industry and cooperation with other legal entities such as secondary schools, universities, research institutes and national agencies of the ESA Member States and
- cooperation with Adriatic Aerospace Association (A3) on developing and launching the first Croatian cubesat Perun I.